Health Behavior and Health Education is a hardcover research, practice as well as thery book which has the goal of providing clarity to its readers when it comes to subjects like the promotion of health and administering education on health related topics, which will enable the readers to practice what they have learned. The Health Behavior and Health Education book is currently in its 4th edition that was published in 2008, and consists of 592 pages in all, and bases its theories both of behavioral as well as psychosocial theory along with a series of educating bibliographies/case studies.
Some of the major contents of the book include:
- Fitting Theories Into Ones Practice
- Measurement and Application of Health Belief Models (HBM).
- Research & Theory Pardigms in the Promtion of Health.
- Marco Level Theories.
- Reasoned Action Theory.
- Social Marketing Definition and Role It Plays. (One of the most important factors of health behavior and health education as the role of the media is a huge factor in influencing behaviors and choices people make regarding their health and lifestyle.)
- Diverse Communities.
- The Toll That Stress Takes.
- Networking Importance.
- Individual and Commuinty Health Behavior and Health Education.
- Using Theory In Ones Practice as well as Research.
- Methods of Evaluation.
- Future Challenges.
- Health Behavior Innovation Diffusion.
- Perspective on Health Education History.
- Patient Communication.
- Community Interventions.
- Current Health Education Promtion Limitations.
UNC Health Behavior and Health Education
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill established its own Health Behavior and Health Education Department which it was founded back in the 1940’s, which their main goal is to understand what determines behavioral and social health problems. They attempt to understand these aspects through various methods of introspection which include; engagement in the community all around the world, social along with interpersonal processes and the overall comunication of health. Through their efforts they hope to provide value on multiple fronts which include promoting good health which can lead to chronic illness prevention as well as the management of chronic illness. Both the researchers as well as the faculty have been recognized nationally as well as internationally and have a core group who have attained high levels of education studying a myriad of subjects on health education and behavior along with prevention. The mission of the Health Behavior and Health Education Department is to training individuals through administration judi slot of mutlipe different learning methods which they will altimately be able to carry on their vision of assisting people all over the globe with the prevention and managment of diseases.
SciMetrika Health Behaior and Health Education
SciMetricka is another force in providing expertise on the subject as they have a Health Behavior and Health Education team, who dedicate themselves to the continual research of a host of factors all of which help them document how in fact certain behavior in humans influences the status of health in individuals. The team at SciMetrika consist of both health educators along with behavioral scientists who create health education materials geared towards the advancement of health in humans.